- Thanks to the Free Market thinking of Mitt Romney and the Republicans in Congress the public sector jobs have been cut to create those 23.1 Million unemployed.
- Gas Prices are due to Consumer Demand not Government again Free Market.
- Thanks to George W. Bush’s war(s) that Mitt Romney wants to continue and not mention create another with Iran someone has to pay for the debt.
- Again thanks to the Free Market thinking of Mitt Romney and the Republicans in Congress squashing Union Rights to be able to negotiate higher pay wages it would be fixed.
- All these stats should be put on the doorstep of the 112th Republican lead Congress who is in Charge of passing the Laws to fix the mess President Bush left over in January of 2009. This last one especially so before you start blaming the only true Advocate of Changing these stats you should understand who is creating the Problems to begin with.
6 Notes/ Hide
- rightatheart reblogged this from notarepublican and added:
- vampiratefreak reblogged this from saturn-marie
- notarepublican reblogged this from rightatheart and added:
- punknemo reblogged this from rightatheart
- saturn-marie likes this
- saturn-marie reblogged this from rightatheart
- rightatheart posted this